Home

9.02.2014

The Lonely Housewife (Photos)

All of the poses used in this photo shoot were my own creations. Be sure to mark your favorite pics on my Flickr page!  The Lonely Housewife

The lonely housewife goes to the sink to wash her avocado mask off and starts to get an idea...





Be sure to get at least three servings of fruits and veggies every day!





Would you like some wine with your whine?






Rolling pins are for pie, right?


Mmm...sausage...



 Milk. It does a body good...







1 comment:

  1. I tried to find an adress to your home.. Wanted to keep you company.. Or just peek threw the window! Great pictures keep up the fabulous work

    ReplyDelete

We are not professional writers, simply role players. I attempt to edit the stories as best I can after the heat of the moment has passed, but I can assure you that there will still be mistakes. If you're going to leave comments, we would thank you to leave the ones regarding our grammar, punctuation, and other minor mistakes at the door. Thank you!