Home

8.09.2014

Miss Emily's Studio's New Major Motion Picture: Legs Wide Spread

Emily is at it again making another major motion picture in Second Life: Legs Wide Spread. I'm proud to announce that Zuriel has been chosen to play the lead in this epic film, but I was even more thrilled when Emily asked me to join him in a small scene. I had a blast and hope that it will be a doorway for me to do larger roles in the future. Either way, I was just excited to be a part of this fabulous event!

Emily took a photo of the scene's actors as she always does after filming. You can view it along with all of the other photos she's taken of the film's cast in her Legs Wide Spread scrapbook.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are not professional writers, simply role players. I attempt to edit the stories as best I can after the heat of the moment has passed, but I can assure you that there will still be mistakes. If you're going to leave comments, we would thank you to leave the ones regarding our grammar, punctuation, and other minor mistakes at the door. Thank you!