Home

7.30.2014

Darina Bound (Photos)


I'm quite proud of these poses. I couldn't find any on the Second Life Market Place that would work with the binding ropes, so I made my own. I think they came out quite well. I've received rave reviews already on the poses with people asking if I sell them. I've only just started venturing into creating my own poses, but as soon as I have a substantial amount to display, I will put them on the market for sale. In the mean time, thank you for the support and encouragement!


  Darina Bound













No comments:

Post a Comment

We are not professional writers, simply role players. I attempt to edit the stories as best I can after the heat of the moment has passed, but I can assure you that there will still be mistakes. If you're going to leave comments, we would thank you to leave the ones regarding our grammar, punctuation, and other minor mistakes at the door. Thank you!