Home

5.04.2014

Lisa & Vixxen - I Scream For Ice Cream (Photos)

So I've decided that my blog doesn't just have to be for stories, damn it. I've shared photos in the past. I'm going to share more, even when they don't have accompanying stories. They're still fun and 9 times out of 10 they're still erotic, so take a look and enjoy!

This time, I set up a 1950s style diner and ice cream parlor and lets the girls have some fun cooling each other off as they heat each other up!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

We are not professional writers, simply role players. I attempt to edit the stories as best I can after the heat of the moment has passed, but I can assure you that there will still be mistakes. If you're going to leave comments, we would thank you to leave the ones regarding our grammar, punctuation, and other minor mistakes at the door. Thank you!