Home

1.07.2014

The Daenotaur and Alesh (Cartoon)

Preface

Doing something a little different this time. Instead of a role play, Zuriel  and I did a photo shoot with himself in a beast avatar. Out of sheer boredom the other night I decided to cartoonify the photos and make a short comic from them. The blurbs aren't very well written, I'll admit, but they're more there just for giggles. Hope you enjoy it!

See the original pics at The Daenotaur and Alesh

The Daenotaur and Alesh




















No comments:

Post a Comment

We are not professional writers, simply role players. I attempt to edit the stories as best I can after the heat of the moment has passed, but I can assure you that there will still be mistakes. If you're going to leave comments, we would thank you to leave the ones regarding our grammar, punctuation, and other minor mistakes at the door. Thank you!